Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA)
CAMA – English
- The Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) program was developed by SMRP and several international partners to assess an individual’s qualifications to be an auditor of asset management systems. The CAMA exam is managed by the World Partners in Asset Management, a separate entity partly owned by SMRP.
- CAMA certification establishes an individual’s global credentials in asset management knowledge.
- CAMA certification is granted upon successful completion of the 2-hour exam and demonstration of relevant experience.
- Certification complies with ISO 5500x asset management standards in core requirements and knowledge
Why certify with CAMA?
- CAMA qualifies you to become an assessor for ISO 55001
- For individuals, obtaining CAMA establishes their credentials in asset management knowledge and comprehension.
- CAMA will give you the ability to certify your organizations to ISO 55001
- The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- CAMA will help to implement and assess asset management systems.
- CAMA also meets the requirements for the Joint Australian and New Zealand Asset Management Systems Scheme (AMS Scheme), the Asset Management Council (Australia), the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (USA), AB RAHMAN (Brazil), and PEMAC (Canada).
- CAMA will help in serving as asset management assessors to demonstrate they have the necessary asset management knowledge and experience, as well as knowledge of ISO 5500x, to serve as part of an ISO 5500x certification-of-organizations process.
1- After Enrolling in the course all lectures and materials will be sent immediately.
2- Lectures are available on your account to watch anytime.
3- You will be able to contact the lecturer for any inquiries.
4- Technical support over the whole day.