Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA)
The core of ISO 55000 standard for assets management systems is to help organizations better control their daily activities, and achieve the highest return on their assets while reducing the total cost of risk.
Certified Asset Management Assessor >>> CAMA
Highly accredited and professional certificate in the asset management domain, CAMA Program was developed by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) to help improve and advance the asset management approach in organizations.
- The Asset Management Certified Program has been developed by SMRP and WPIAM to assess individuals’ qualifications, and improve asset management approaches in organizations.
- The CAMA Exam was developed by WPIAM (World Partners in Asset Management), which is a separate entity partly owned by the SMRP.
- Obtaining a global credential in the asset management domain.
- Obtaining a certification that complies with ISO 55000 asset management standards.
- Accredited by Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals #SMRP.
- Holding an SMRP membership and accessing the updated field best practices.
- CAMA certificate is awarded upon successful completion of an international exam as proof of fitting experience.
Why certified as CAMA?
- Turning to be a trustworthy, certified CAMA Engineer in regional and international markets.
- Give you the ability to certify your organizations to ISO 55001.
- Will help to implement and assess asset management systems.
- Meets the requirements for the Joint Australian and New Zealand Asset Management Systems Scheme (AMS Scheme), the Asset Management Council (Australia), the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (USA), AB RAHMAN (Brazil), and PEMAC (Canada).Will help in serving as asset management assessors to demonstrate they have the necessary asset management knowledge and experience, as well as knowledge of ISO 5500x, to serve as part of an ISO 5500x certification-of-organizations process.
Next Round Schedule:
- CAMA ROUND 15 -> 18 OCT 2023
- CAMA ROUND 16 -> 1 MAY 2024
- CAMA ROUND 17 -> 6 NOV 2024
or request a call from expert