The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician
- SAR: 1,572 ﷼
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician (CMRT):
- program is the leading certification program for the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of maintenance and reliability technicians.
- The certification assesses the knowledge and skills of those responsible for preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance – the multi-skilled individuals who play a critical role in the success of organizations around the world.
- Obtaining the CMRT credential indicates that you have achieved a level of ability that matches the competency requirements of the job as a multi-skilled Maintenance and Reliability Technician.
- program is the leading credentialing program for the knowledge, skills and abilities of maintenance and reliability technicians.
- certification assesses the knowledge and skills of those responsible for preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance – multi-skilled individuals who play a critical role in the success of organizations worldwide.
- Earning the CMRT credential indicates that you have achieved a level of ability consistent with the requirements for competence on the job as a multi-skilled maintenance and reliability technician.
- CMRT exam tests competency and knowledge of specific tasks within four (4) domains:
- Maintenance Practices, Preventative & Predictive Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Analysis, and Corrective Maintenance.
1. Maintenance Practices:
• Comply with H S E . policy and standards
• Communicate with production staff
• Insurance / tagout
• Check the tool before use
• Maintenance Tools
• Measuring strokes
• Dealing with maintenance materials
• Housekeeping maintenance
• Using CMMS
2. Preventive and Predictive Maintenance:
• Perform PM or PM according to action plan
• Apply the correct PaM task
• Perform the proper lubrication task
• The task of proper alignment
• Equipment safety checks
3. Troubleshooting and Analysis:
• Gather info relating to maintenance request
• Verify the problem by testing
• Obtain appropriate technical documentation
• Investigate, Previous maintenance actions
• Identify cause of the problem
4. Corrective Maintenance:
• Verify troubleshooting analysis
• Repair using required maintenance
• Monitor equipment after repair
• Release repaired equipment
CMRT Round 14 -> 28 SEP 2023
CMRT Round 14 -> 1 APR 2024
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.